Kalinchowk Overnight tour in Standard Sharing Room by Bus
Hotel Fireside Kalinchowk, Kuri Village, Nepal
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Located at an altitude of 3842m above the sea level and 150 kilometers away from Kathmandu, Kalinchowk is a quick city escape which lies in Dolakaha district, Kalinchowk VDC. It is about 132 kilometers from Kathmandu to Charikot, 18 km off road up to Kuri Village and an hour hike from there.
Kalinchowk, being one of the most visited local destinations in this winter, we also decided to give it a try. This trip to Kalinchowk was our weekend getaway. For people who want to experience snowfall, high altitude, sightseeing and light adventures with less effort, this is the perfect option.
- Transportation by Bus
- Accommodation in Standard Sharing basis room
- Welcome tea & coffee (unlimited)
- 2 times Veg Lunch (Buffet Style)
- Non- Veg Dinner (Buffet Style)
- Non- Veg Break Fast (Buffet Style)
- Campfire with unlimited music & dance
- First aid
- Guide cum driver
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Bar BBQ
- Midnight campfire
- Unlimited Musical Program
- Lunch, Buffet Dinner & Breakfast
- Kalinchowk Bhagawati temple
- Dolakha Bhimsen Mandir
- Landscape & Amazing view
- Breathtaking scenery
- Incredible views of Mountain ranges
- There should be at least 8 people to travel by jeep.
- There should be at least 25 – 30 people to travel by bus.
- Lunchtime on the way from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Dinner time in a hotel from 8 p.m to 10:30 p.m.
- Morning tea time in the hotel 5:30 a.m to 6:30 a.m.
- Breakfast time in hotel 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Musical program from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- The groups only get inclusion service according to the itinerary. The exclusion will be your own.
- The time of departure of the tour will be in approx. time according to the travel agent. (So, be in time & don’t be too late. Thank you!)
- Advance 30% should be paid to book the package & in case of cancellation, a 25% amount of the package won't be refunded.
- You are responsible for your own belongings.
- For any complaints: - We do our best to give the customers, worthwhile, enjoyable and trouble-free vacation but occasionally plans go wrong. Please inform the travel agent & driver in case of any problems or complaints at the same time. They will be there to sort out our problems in the best way possible immediately.
Kathmandu to Kalinchowk & Overnight at hotel
We’ll pick you up from your feasible location (near Ringroad) from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. & head towards Kuri Village, Kalinchowk starting your journey. It’ll take 6-8 hours to reach there. You’ll have your lunch at Rock Riverside Resort, Bhotekoshi & then continue your journey. Upon your arrival at the hotel, you can enjoy unlimited tea & coffee refreshing yourself. You can sing & dance at the musical program at 7 p.m. onwards. Dinner will be ready from 8 p.m. onwards & there’ll be midnight campfire as well at the end of the night.
Lunch & Dinner
Standard Sharing Room
Explore Kalinchowk and Back to Kathmandu
We’ll offer you refreshing unlimited tea & coffee in the morning. Then, we’ll take you to the very famous Kalinchowk Bhagwati Temple, a Hindu shrine in Dolkha at the altitude of 3,842 m (12,605 ft) from sea-level. It is a part of the Gaurishankar Conservation Area from where two rivers Sun Koshi and Tama Koshi Rivers are sourced. After you return from the temple, breakfast will be ready from 8 a.m. onwards. Then, you’ll depart for Kathmandu before10 a.m. And on the way, you'll get to visit Dolakha Bhimsen temple & after that, you'll have your lunch at Lal Bhairab Resort. Then, you'll be dropped at your desired location from the route for your home...
Breakfast & Lunch
This product has no reviews. Let others know what do you think and be the first to write a review.
Hotel Fire Side Kalinchowk
We have received your message.
We'll get back to you shortly.
Welcome to Hotel Fire Side Kalinchowk. How can we help you?