Tistung Chitlang Markhu Kulekhani One Night Stay (Standard Room) (1N/2D)
Om Adhyay Retreat Resort, Tribhuvan Highway, Thaha, Nepal
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
A place which was never explored before for tourism, a small idyllic valley between the hills and right behind Kathmandu! It awaits to pour all its panoramic beauty onto you! Come and explore the unexplored! A perfect place to hang out with nature, locals, culture and retreat yourself!
The exact location where Adhyay Retreat lies in Bajra Barahi, Tistung. Don’t get confused with another location called Bajra Barahi in Lalitpur.
Many will find it easy to call it, Tistung – Palung, because Tistung, Palung, Daman all lies in the first highway of Nepal (Tribhuwan Highway) which connects Nepal to India, also known as Byroad. Before the Prithvi Highway was built and used, all vehicles plying from India to Nepal (Nepal to India) used to ply through this very first highway, and Tistung – Palung was a famous place to stop by for snacks, lunch, and dinner.
You can see green hills, off-season (modern) vegetable farms and beautiful ancient villages here. After a few hours hike to Mulabari – you’ll see breathtaking views of the mountain range, sunrise and sunset views.
And, importantly, since we are trying to promote Agrotourism, in Nepal, you would love to know that you’ll witness a real transition from traditional agriculture to modern agriculture methods and technologies being applied by the local farmers. Tistung produces a large volume of off-season vegetables and exports to the major vegetable markets in Nepal including Kathmandu, Hetauda, Pokhara, Birjung, Butwal and also in India.
Since Nepal Government has started one village one agro-product policy, Tistung has been producing high-quality Kiwi Fruits in recent years!
You’ll not only see the locals working in farms but also participate in different agro-activities like planting, harvesting, picking fruits and vegetables, tasting honey, learning about wine and cheese making and almost all seasonal agro-activities.
You can also visit many beautiful places once you’re here:
Kulekhani Dam – is the largest man-made lake in Nepal for the Hydroelectricity project. You can enjoy sightseeing, boating and have very tasty fish varieties.
You can reach Kulekhani in just 15 minutes drive from the resort, or you can have a quick hike to burn calories!
Daman – is a popular destination because of its scenic beauty. You can view a wide range of mountains on a good sunny day, from Dhaulagiri in the west to Mt. Everest in the east.
Tistung is beautifully located in the middle making all other beautiful destinations near and easy.
The beauty of nature, engagements with locals and their activities,
Retreat yourself at Om Adhyay, a new location with many destinations!
- Welcome drinks - tea/coffee
- Light Evening Snacks (5-6 veg and nonveg items)
- Music with dance
- Buffet Dinner (veg/nonveg)
- Night stay at room
- Early morning sunrise view
- Morning Yoga for 1 Hour
- Morning Tea/coffee
- Short hike / Village tour / sightseeing / Temple visit
- Lunch at resort
- Boating in Kulekhani
- Markhu / Bhedefarm Sightseeing
- Up-Down Transportation
BBQ (self or served) Available for the following cost:
- Chicken BBQ: 1000/KG
- Mutton BBQ: 2000/KG
- Pork BBQ: 1000/KG
- Veg BBQ: 800/KG
- Buff BBQ: Rs. 1200/KG
- Chicken BBQ: 800/KG
- Mutton BBQ: 1800/KG
- Pork BBQ: Rs. 800/KG
- Veg BBQ: 600/KG
- Buff BBQ :Rs. 1000/KG
*You can pre-order local Chicken or Khasi too!
We’ve variety of domestic and imported drinks in our bar, available at reasonable prices. You can bring your own drinks too. In that case, corkage charges will apply.
- High quality sound systems with mixers are available.
- Guitar, Madal, Cajon, Tambourine are available
- Mics are available for singing etc.
- A discotheque is available Live DJ - every friday!
- Hiking - hiking to Kunchhal Village - a tourism village. A typical newari settlement, 100+ similar pattern homes to welcome you with their original ethnicity and culture.
- Boating - boating in Kulekhani, Markhu is exciting and fun. You can go to Kulekhani for boating and also visit beautiful and popular places for sightseeing (Markhu, Vedi farm/goth, chitlang etc).
- Games - you can spend hours playing sports here. We’ve badminton, volleyball, TT, snooker etc.
- Team building - you can stay within the resort premises and do a lot of team building activities indoor and outdoor.
- Others - Village tour, Jungle safari/walk, Temple (Bajra Barahi / Mahadev) darshan etc.
Arrival at Tistung
✓ Welcome drinks - tea/coffee
✓ Free access to activities - snooker / badminton / TT / volleyball (Kids play area/ play station)
✓ Music with dance/ Live Dj every friday
✓ Buffet Dinner (veg/non veg)
✓ Night stay at rooms
Snacks & Dinner
Departure from Tistung
✓ Early morning sunrise view
✓ Morning Tea/coffee
✓ Activities - Snooker / badminton / TT / volleyball
✓ Short hike / Village tour / sightseeing / Temple visit
✓ Check Out
Breakfast & Lunch
This product has no reviews. Let others know what do you think and be the first to write a review.
Om Adhyay Retreat Resort
We have received your message.
We'll get back to you shortly.
Welcome to Om Adhyay Retreat Resort. How can we help you?